Nowadays it becomes more and more people choose to have a wedding abroad. Destination weddings may require more investment; however it is easy way to make your wedding differ from the rest. Here are some ideas for destination wedding locations:
1. Hawaii. It’s hard to imagine more romantic location than Hawaii. Your special day will be accompanied by sunlight, fragrances of flowers and freshness of ocean breeze. Your wedding will turn into a tropical fairy tale.
2. Seychelles. There are not many places on the Earth as marvelous as Seychelles to have your wedding ceremony abroad. Local creoles are friendly and they know how to entertain guests. They can create a special atmosphere for your ceremony.
3. Bali. People gave it many names: for some its paradise, the island of Gods, for others – the island of love. It symbolizes calmness, beauty and, mainly, love. This is true paradise for your soul. If you look for romantic and spiritual location for your wedding ceremony, this will be a perfect choice.
4. Maldives. Nobody would argue that Maldives are a paradise in the Indian Ocean. White sandy beaches, blue waters unbelievably beautiful coral and lagoons – this is about Maldives. Time has stopped there and there is only you and your loved one. This is one of the best locations to organize your wedding abroad.
5. Philippines. Do you want to visit a place where you can have a mix of east and west? What can be more beautiful than sandy beaches, foggy mountain peaks and old buildings…? It’s truly beautiful and amazing place to organize your wedding. Many of the islands remained untouched, so you can experience real privacy and enjoy your time together.